Completely off-topic - anyone want a ticket to the beer festival in Boston?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vetdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi -

Sorry for the totally off-topic post...my brother just cancelled his trip to Boston this weekend, and now my husband and I now have an extra ticket to the Beer Advocate American Beer Festival, the Saturday 1 - 5 pm session. It's at the Cyclorama in Boston, the South End. They are traditionally pretty fun. The tickets sell for $26 - if anyone wants it, I'll sell it to you for $20 obo - it comes with 5 beer sample tickets, and we have a bunch of extra beer tickets that we'll share with you.

You can read about the event at www.beeradvocate.com - if anyone is interested, PM me.

Thanks!

they actually take the tickets? At the beer summit they don't even take tickets from you....

The guys at the door do, indeed take the tickets - at least, they do at the beginning of the beer thing...don't know about later on...didn't see them dipping in the juice last time, but who knows...

I rechecked the original price - it was $22.50 plus shipping - they are no longer selling them online, but they'll go for $30 at the event. Seriously, guys - we'd rather sell this to one of you than a random stranger!! Plus, like I said, we'll share our beer tickets with you...

Anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom