lost and found (treasures)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
while diving today at folsom i ran across a strange looking object, dusted it off and walaaaaa, it is someones wallet and car keys, actully a full set of keys, and just not more then 10 feet away is a brand new 15 lb boat anchor and connected to it is about 15 feet of also new chain, if anyone was the owner of the wallet and keys , iturned them both in to the dept of folsom lake parks and rec :wink:

jim ernst:
while diving today at folsom i ran across a strange looking object, dusted it off and walaaaaa, it is someones wallet and car keys, actully a full set of keys, and just not more then 10 feet away is a brand new 15 lb boat anchor and connected to it is about 15 feet of also new chain, if anyone was the owner of the wallet and keys , iturned them both in to the dept of folsom lake parks and rec :wink:

I don't care about the keys and wallet so if you find my boat and bring it up intact...you can keep 'em!

Kriterian:
I don't care about the keys and wallet so if you find my boat and bring it up intact...you can keep 'em!
well darn, i didnt see your boat, guess i will have to look harder and i will let you know when i find it, lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom