I need a strap on....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
OK you sick folks, I need a strap on SHARK fin for my tank. Anybody ever see such a thing? Where? Bright Yellow so people know who to follow. Fins to the left, fins to the right.... :eyebrow:

Wildcard:
OK you sick folks, I need a strap on SHARK fin for my tank. Anybody ever see such a thing? Where? Bright Yellow so people know who to follow. Fins to the left, fins to the right.... :eyebrow:

We'll just let the posters handle this one. People, start your engines.

Way to contribute. Nice, worthy effort.

---
Ken

Wildcard:
I assume you need it while you're snorkeling on the surface with your tank on.

Ho hum...

If you're that bored...

A friend made one out of a broken surfboard skeg years ago and it looked pretty good.

At first I thought...TMI.

surf board idea sounded very doable, just add a tanks strap and away you go.
remote control airplane guys use a type of plywood that would be strong and thin. Paint it using epoxy paint, add strap..tada.

Those are some killer "flippers". UUUUGGGGHHH, I hate it when they call them flippers!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom