Wreck Of The Regina-lake Huron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DudleyNMU

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just wondering if any of you have dived the Regina in Lake huron. I my self have been on it many times. I am actually looking for more information on the wreck? Such as how she got her name. I always heard it was named after the Queen but i am not 100% sure.

Hi Dudley.

I've dove The Regina quite a few times. & I know many of the people in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew have as well. If you don't get the responses you are looking for in this forum the GLWC may be a better source. Clubs ==> North America ===> United States ===> Great Lakes Wrecking Crew

I personally don't know how the Regina got her name. I do have several books and can look it up another time.

Where in Michigan are you? I know Aquatic Adventures in Brighton, MI has a presentatoin on the Sanilac Shores wrecks next Tuesday.

Paula

Hi again

I live in the Port huron area of michigan soo Sanilac Preserve is my home town diving area. The reason i ask this question is because someone at my Work was wondering if she was named after the City, Regina. I heard that she was named after a political figurehead. So i am kinda looking for some more infomation on it. PS heading out to the Regina Tommarow afternoon for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom