Diving Friday anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchaplain

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone up for playing hookey and diving Friday?
I'm thinking either using Boston Divers Services ( Boston Harbor) or Captain Robs ( Rye, NH)
I'd prefer to go out with Boston Divers if they are available.
Anyone know if Boston Divers can take on a single diver if they are already going out?
John C.

I don't know about this year, but last summer I went out once w/ Capt. Pat and DM Paul, but w/ no other divers. We did an exploratory dive and then the Salisbury. It was like I had the ocean to myself! I don't know about this year, but check the BDS website and/or pm Capt. Pat on the SB. Good luck ... I wish I could join you. I'll be diving later in the summer on weekdays

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
I don't know about this year, but last summer I went out once w/ Capt. Pat and DM Paul, but w/ no other divers. We did an exploratory dive and then the Salisbury. It was like I had the ocean to myself! I don't know about this year, but check the BDS website and/or pm Capt. Pat on the SB. Good luck ... I wish I could join you. I'll be diving later in the summer on weekdays

LobstaMan

Cool...thanks for the info. And I'll look to hook up with you to dive during the week later this summer then! I'm a software instructor and sometimes I get some weekdays off work.
I have a great 24 foot boat to dive off myself, but sometimes I just like to let someone else do the driving and then I don't have to worry about dealing with the trailering and cleaning of my boat.

John C.

jchaplain:
Cool...thanks for the info. And I'll look to hook up with you to dive during the week later this summer then! I'm a software instructor and sometimes I get some weekdays off work.
I have a great 24 foot boat to dive off myself, but sometimes I just like to let someone else do the driving and then I don't have to worry about dealing with the trailering and cleaning of my boat.

John C.

It's a nice treat when someone else is doing all the work sometimes.

--Matt

I'm off of work Thursday and Friday. I would love to do an afternoon dive Thursday or another dive Friday. You guys can pick the spot.

Looks like no responses and Boston Divers are full up for tomorrow. Oh well.....
Other plans in place for tomorrow....then dive Saturday and Sunday!

John C.

They're full. That sucks. I wanted to try using them too. I'm still in for diving on Friday, even Thursday (today). What about Nahant?

John, It looks like the New England Dive Aquarium Dive Club is doing a Full Moon Night Dive tonight at Canoe Beach, Nahant at 7PM. I might try to do that.

Darn...I'll be flying back into Boston tonight at about 9pm...too late...
Tomorrow night would be nice for something like that though if anyone is up for it.

macado:
John, It looks like the New England Dive Aquarium Dive Club is doing a Full Moon Night Dive tonight at Canoe Beach, Nahant at 7PM. I might try to do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom