Scuba = the miscarriage smallness motion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you believe that the scuba diving is the miscarriage smallness motion?

I debated with my GF. She argues that it isn’t the miscarriage smallness motion because a scuba diving doesn’t burn your calorie that much. We are just floating in underwater and a couple of fin kicks.

How do you think?

hoosier:
Do you believe that the scuba diving is the miscarriage smallness motion?

I debated with my GF. She argues that it isn’t the miscarriage smallness motion because a scuba diving doesn’t burn your calorie that much. We are just floating in underwater and a couple of fin kicks.

How do you think?

Slithery were the toves, that's what I think!

huh? Can't decide if I'm just too tired to understand the question or if it doesn't make sense.

HUH??? You have me lost. What is the miscarriage smallness motion??

Whatever the miscarriage smallness motion means is irrelevant. Scuba in cold water burns more than 900 calories per hour.

Thats better than the snogleffen malfo boch. Are you Hoosier or Hoover?????

Hoosier,

How much nitrogen have you been inhaling? How many times have we told you, lay off the keyboard when pN2 > 2000 Torr?

I mean "Aerobic Exercise." It is too much jargon.....?

Yes, I am always hoosier and hoover because I don't have any "I syndrome." LOL~~

hdtran, point taken..... I miss a nitrogen already. Is there any rehab facility that I can dive forever?:wink:

Sometimes upon decompression, tiny nitrogen bubbles are formed intravenously. These micro-bubbles are mostly harmless in veins, and your lungs act as a trap for them where they are diffused into the air you exhale. This is the offgassing of excess nitrogen. The Bends occurs when these micro-bubbles swell in tissues enough to create blockages and nutrient deprivation. While having micro-bubbles does not mean you will get the bends, people who got bent probably had bubbles.

Since the lungs of a fetus do not function until post-birth, they do not trap these intravenous micro-bubbles. If a bubble should happen to pass into an artery before it is diffused throughout tissues and the placenta, upon ascent these bubbles could swell due to a reduction of ambient pressure creating an arterial embolization. This is one of the reasons that pregnant women should refrain from diving.

-Matt

Thanks for your knowledge though....

?

mxracer19:
Sometimes upon decompression, tiny nitrogen bubbles are formed intravenously. These micro-bubbles are mostly harmless in veins, and your lungs act as a trap for them where they are diffused into the air you exhale. This is the offgassing of excess nitrogen. The Bends occurs when these micro-bubbles swell in tissues enough to create blockages and nutrient deprivation. While having micro-bubbles does not mean you will get the bends, people who got bent probably had bubbles.

Since the lungs of a fetus do not function until post-birth, they do not trap these intravenous micro-bubbles. If a bubble should happen to pass into an artery before it is diffused throughout tissues and the placenta, upon ascent these bubbles could swell due to a reduction of ambient pressure creating an arterial embolization. This is one of the reasons that pregnant women should refrain from diving.

-Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom