Leamington & Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDAnderson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
There's a bunch of us headed to Pt. Pelee for some diving and we've been told that nitrox isn't available. We'll be driving through Windsor - any suggestions for a shop sorta nearby that can pump some EAN for a bunch of Yanks?

Steven

There are a few wrecks near Point Pelee, one you can do right off shore. There are a couple of dive shops not to far from there I will call them both tomorrow and let you know.:)

reefraff you're in luck the shop that is out there in Kngsville which is side by side with leamington has Nitrox. I just got off the phone with Art the owner and he has it. click the url to get to his shop and get his phone # email etc.
http://www.interlog.com/~colautti/divenet/DiveShopII.html

Thanks! I haven't been diving in Ontario for way too long - it's going to be nice to get back again. Especially now that I can refill my geezer gas...

Steven

Back
Top Bottom