underwater automatic rifle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hmm I could use one of those for people who drive to close to my flag, or for people who try to steal my flags or for people who throws rocks at divers or for ......

Come and get some Mr Bull shark -- I got something for ya.

H2Andy:
i wonder if anyone has every used this to go after fish?
I don't know about that, but that would be pretty much the only occasion I could envision myself wanting one of these - if I saw someone going after fish with one of these.

:lotsalove:

I frequently find myself in a situation that requires heavy artillery while diving. For some reason, the Battle at the OK Corral is recreated on my dives. Now i can join in.

I'll be Wyatt Earp

legal, yes, if you can find one that is already in the US, you could own it by doing a NFA transfer. paperwork is difficult to get approved in many states, especially the ones up north. NFA tax is $200 plus the cost of the weapon. They can not be imported at this time, and there are no civilian legal full auto weapons available after 1986. Now, if we could convince someone to make in semi-auto, that would be legal in almost any state.

Back
Top Bottom