Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jedidiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am coming to the Philippines to meet a friend July 18-28th.I will be staying in the Quezon City area and possibly Subic.I would like to get a day or 2 of diving in and hoping to make a friend on here I can dive with.Preferably someone who likes a few ice cold San Miguels after a dive?hahaha Thanks for reading this!.......Eric

jedidiver:
Hello everyone! I am coming to the Philippines to meet a friend July 18-28th.I will be staying in the Quezon City area and possibly Subic.I would like to get a day or 2 of diving in and hoping to make a friend on here I can dive with.Preferably someone who likes a few ice cold San Miguels after a dive?hahaha Thanks for reading this!.......Eric

"few san miguels after a dive"? I think you've just described more than half the diving population here eric. Anytime's a good time to welcome a new friend. Have a good stay

paolov:
san miguel... , ahh "bilog" - Gin
Actually,I start with a bottle of gin,but then I switch to beer to wash it out hahaha,I really do look forward to drinking with filipinos again!!!! In May 2000 I got my open water check out dives in Anilao,Aqua Tropical Sports....Cesar Zuniga Jr. was my instructor...anyone know him?

Gin, San Mig beer (try the Cervesa Negra too!) and the 10 year-old Tanduay... sounds like several cups of strong Barako (brewed coffee) the next morning. Go easy on the drinkee-poos so you feel fine diving the next day.

Had a few tequilas too many a night before, that ruined the first dive and forced me to sit out dive 2 the next day. That'll learn me!

jedidiver:
Actually,I start with a bottle of gin,but then I switch to beer to wash it out hahaha,I really do look forward to drinking with filipinos again!!!! In May 2000 I got my open water check out dives in Anilao,Aqua Tropical Sports....Cesar Zuniga Jr. was my instructor...anyone know him?

heard of him when i stayed at Aqua Tropica years ago.

reminds me of a dive trip i had once...

we got pretty plastered the night before, slept a whopping 3-4 hours before waking for breakfast AND pre-dive prep THEN i had to lug my gear AND tank to the boat about 100meters away (it was low tide) THEN manhandle 70kilo building blocks at 60'...

talk about "fun dive" wahahahahahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
i swore from then on to keep diveday eve drinks to 3 san migs max waaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom