PST 104s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cottontop

Registered
Reaction score
I have a set of 104s that just I just Hydroed and are o2 clean. These are the Pressed Steel 104s with the SS heavy Duty OMS bands and the Thermo manifold. I will deliver to most of the dive spots in NE OK or Joplin MO area if we can work that out. These have been VIPed to PSI standards and will have a new current VIP 02 sticker on them. I know you have been thinking about that extra set and how it would make your dive outings fun again! Well, buy now and I will throw in a full Nitrox mix of your choice or if someone buys in the next 10 hours after this post I will put in a Trimix 18/45 mix. I can also deliver these down in North Florida around the end of June if it helps.

Tanks are in excellent condition!!!!!!!

Asking $690.00

Small print:

Tanks are sold as is. You must have valid certification card to receive the Nitrox or Trimix mix in the doubles. Not responsible if mix is off by .5%.
:)

Though I already have a set, if I was looking for a set like this I'd be interested in if the hydro tested for, and gave the + rating.

If they weren't given a + rating, they're 95s, not 104s.

Were they given a + rating at the last hydro?

Roak

Originally posted by roakey

If they weren't given a + rating, they're 95s, not 104s.

Not in N FL... + or not they are actually 140's!! hehehe.. :wink:

In N FL the are 150's...at least.

Are you guys talking about 208's? I think they are marketed as 104's in places where compressors don't pump over 3000PSI

Yep those are the ones!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom