any info on liveaboards to apo reef on oct.-nov.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
planning a trip to apo with some friends. i know you have to book way in advance and was wondering what the different liveaboards and rates are for apo reef? thanks in advance

thinking of the tristar, i have been on it once. anyone know how i can get in touch with these guys?

Spoon:
planning a trip to apo with some friends. i know you have to book way in advance and was wondering what the different liveaboards and rates are for apo reef? thanks in advance

thinking of the tristar, i have been on it once. anyone know how i can get in touch with these guys?

Call scubaworld, they can arrange your sked. Better yet, try pandan island dive resort and start your apo reef adventure from there.

my only choices are on the tristar or ocean explorer. im just pissed off cause the tristar has increased its rate by 20%, this is due to rising fuel rates etc. talk baout being malas!

there is a guy who books for Apo reef but it's more of a dive safari than a live aboard. if you still want to do a safari i'll see if he is still doing them.

paolov:
there is a guy who books for Apo reef but it's more of a dive safari than a live aboard. if you still want to do a safari i'll see if he is still doing them.

hey i am interested, when you say dive safari is it exactly the same diving as a liveaboard except you are based on a land resort? also would you also be getting unlimited non-deco dives as in the liveaboards? average liveaboard rates for apo range from low 23g to high 30g. thanks

Spoon:
hey i am interested, when you say dive safari is it exactly the same diving as a liveaboard except you are based on a land resort? also would you also be getting unlimited non-deco dives as in the liveaboards? average liveaboard rates for apo range from low 23g to high 30g. thanks

yes and no, it is divng from land but nor from resort. from tents.

i'll ask if they are still doing this and what are the details.

will post it here as soon as i get word.

paolov:

hehe tents? im a regular cowboy but my girl will kill me for sure. already decided to go with the tristar. pretty expensive but im sur eit will be worth it.

paolov:

Im interested in this!! never been to apo reef because of the prohibitive cost of live-aboards! :(

Axua:
Im interested in this!! never been to apo reef because of the prohibitive cost of live-aboards! :(

just got word the guy doing this is now based in Boracay.

next time....

Back
Top Bottom