Any Black Beard Survivors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I went out on this poor man's live aboard a year ago. Luxury it ain't. But I did have a great time.

It is hard to believe they can get 26 people plus crew on to a 65 ft sailboat. To food was good and the diving was great.

The crossing from Florida to Bimini was unbelieveabley rough. Even some of the crew was seasick. But we made it. The shark dive was awesome. I went in late April 2001. Anybody else have some Black Beard stories?

None that need retelling...
The Lovely Young Kat & I have been on Blackbeard's twice - enjoyed it both weeks; we plan to go again.
Highly recommended.
Rick

We just got off the Morning Star this morning. We had a great time! The diving was fantastic, the weather was unbelievable....on Tuesday morning, the water looked like a calm lake it was so smooth. You could actually see your reflection in the water!

A great trip, we had a a lot of fun....I'll send a trip report later in the week.

Cathie-

Glad to hear you had a lot of fun!

Did you by any chance see a blue CD case made of wetsuit material on board? I accidentally left it on the Morning Star last week. (I have to call Blackbeard's again to see if they've found it)

Sandy

Back
Top Bottom