Special Offer from Florida Scuba Depot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloridaScubaDepot

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard Members!

I'd like to say hello, amd make board members and visitors a special offer. Anyone who visits our website at FloridaScubaDepot.com and Creates A Profile between now and July 7, 2005 will get a Gift Certificate for a 15% discount on any one purchase. The Gift Certificate has No Restrictions and may be used for your entire online purchase. The Gift Certificate is Valid until July 31, 2005.

In addition, we are currently running a Free Shipping promo as well, which will end sometime in July. So get your orders in sooner rather than later to take advantage of Free Standard Shipping as well. The Free Shipping offer does have some exclusions, such as Scuba Tanks, Orders to Hawaii, and international orders. However, our system calculates shipping from both USPS and UPS real time, so you pay actual shipping charges.

Thank you, and we are looking forward to being able to assist ScubaBoard divers and snorkelers with their gear needs and questions. As always we can be contacted via several methods. Just check my profile, and/or visit our site.

I'd like to add that we are authorized dealers of all brands we offer, and have a Full Service Dive Shop in SW Florida.

See Ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom