Thresher at Bahura

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just came from Aquaventure over the weekend and a group of divers saw a thresher shark at bahura last saturday July 9!! I went diving there the next morning hoping to catch it again but no sharks :( just the trigger happy triggerfish :) hehehe

Axua:
Just came from Aquaventure over the weekend and a group of divers saw a thresher shark at bahura last saturday July 9!! I went diving there the next morning hoping to catch it again but no sharks :( just the trigger happy triggerfish :) hehehe

Would you believe a pilot whale breached the surface last May 21, 2005 also in Bahura (near layaglayag)? It's true bro. How was your IDC? Who's your course director?

Axua:

your really lucky bro i dove mainit on july 9 and havent seen any predators yet. have dove anilao 21 times over 2 months and havent seen any sharks yet.

clgsamson:
Would you believe a pilot whale breached the surface last May 21, 2005 also in Bahura (near layaglayag)? It's true bro. How was your IDC? Who's your course director?

I have been there a lot of times but probably less than 10% of the time do I see any kind of sharks there. That's why when I take divers there especially first timers to anilao, I don't advertise the sharks anymore.

IDC is 50% done already less than a month to go for the IE. My CD is Hernel Castillo.

Axua:
I have been there a lot of times but probably less than 10% of the time do I see any kind of sharks there. That's why when I take divers there especially first timers to anilao, I don't advertise the sharks anymore.

IDC is 50% done already less than a month to go for the IE. My CD is Hernel Castillo.

It really is a hit or miss game with the sharks.

Hehe he was my instructor for my OW and AOW. He's my regular DM.

Be diving with him on the 23rd of this month after he and some of my dive buddies come back from Palau. Conflict of sked kc kaya maiiwan, sayang talaga.

Dive safe dre.

Back
Top Bottom