Wong Gun Demo Day, Sunday July 31st, St Petersburg, FL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am running a FREE* day of diving for the first 6 divers interested in trying out some of the latest Wong spearguns.

The purpose is to get a chance to have a personal hands on session shooting many of the latest Wong spearguns.
Please don't try to take one of the limited spaces if you're not seriously interested in a Wong speargun!

I'll have freeshaft and line guns, many of which you'll see on my website http://www.mobilescuba.com/Wong Spears.htm. 50" to 57.5" Florida Freeshafters, Hybrid, Middle Grounds Special and a new Aimrite rail gun also.

This is open to scuba or freedivers, as long as you can handle the depths. (No training or other equipment provided.)

Call, or e-mail me for more details.

Chad

*This demo will be at no charge, but fuel expenses on 36' Cubera will be devided by the divers. I plan to run out to about 55' to 60' depending on the visibility so it won't be much more than about $20 each if the boat is full.
A $20 deposit will hold your spot.

GulfCostdiver:
I would love to go but I work weekends, any chance of you doing it in the week sometime?

Unfortunately most people can't make it mid week.

But I teach spearfishing classes with a lot of mid week availabilities. During a course you could try out several of the new guns.
E-mail or call if interested.

BTW, welcome to Scubaboard!

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom