Introducing Bottom Time Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbisjim

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Introducing Bottom Time Radio

Bottom Time Radio is a podcast dedicated to diving deeper into scuba. We have 2.5 shows out and #3 is almost out.

You can find us at our web site Bottom Time Radio You can also find us in the itunes directory. You can one click into itunes from our site
iTunes_1click.gif

We look forward to any suggestions you might have, or topics you wish covered.

I listened to the June 24 production, it was pretty good. A little slow, but not such that it was boring. Also I noticed on your website you show Shows #1, #2, and #2.5, but in iTunes only Show #1 exists.

Thanks for the tip we like all comments good or bad, and we aim to improve it.

In redards to Itunes, my Itunes shows all 3 episodes. I logged into my work computer and see all 3 in that itunes as well. I will check the feed to make sure

Hmm interesting. Let me try a few things and see what happens.

First let me make sure we're thinking of the same thing: In my iTunes I see 3 things:

Bottom Time Radio Show #1
Bottom Time Radio Show Disclaimer
Testing show #1

Hmm weird now I've got all three...all I did was go to the Podcasts main page and find Bottom Time from there...so, no problem here.

teknitroxdiver:
Hmm weird now I've got all three...all I did was go to the Podcasts main page and find Bottom Time from there...so, no problem here.
itunes is a bit Quirky yet.
When they launched Podcasts into itunes our feed took a week or so to get in and it was up and down. It seems to be working better each day.

I hate to admit this, but I'm a talk radio junkie, I just like it for some reason....

Anyway, one suggestion would be, setup a "post a question" page on your website (you can do this any number of ways), and do a little "call-in" session. Most talk radio shows have a call in segment, so why not do a short section on "comments from our last podcast", or "questions from our internet site". I think it would be a great way to get your follower's involved with the show more.

I would also like to suggest a subscribe form on your webpage, where I can sign up my email address, and I'll get an email as soon as the next episode of the show is released for download! (Cool, no?)

Anyway, there are lots and lots of cool things you can do with the show, and I'm glad to have found it!

Great suggestion Thanks a lot.

We will definatley work on implementing those.

We do have Skype set up and people can leave a Skype voice mail and we will be using those on the show. Our Skype address is bottomtimeradio. We also encourge people to Email us an audio question or comment.

Cool. Sounds good so far.

Suggestion: Can you put a wind muff on the new's guy's mic next time? EDIT: 'Willy'.

Other than that it's nice.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom