Sea Fever Liveaboard, Western Bahamas, 13-19 July 02!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newhampster

Contributor
Reaction score
Found what looks like a sweet deal on the Internet. A mid-range liveaboard (i.e., not as posh as Peter Hughes, not as spartan as Blackbeards) has a one week dive trip open the week of 13-19 July (from Miami to the Western Bahamas and then ...) at only $895 per person (supplements if you want a private cabin, Nitrox, etc.). [Their normal price is $1299 per person...]

Looked in the Undercurrents Chapbook, read over Doc Vikingo's piece in Undercurrents, looked around scubaboard.com, etc.

Sounds great. 4 to 5 dives a day. Very good food (the boat's chef got lots of plaudits). 3 squares a day plus snacks, etc. Nitrox (extra cost). Good dive history (see Undercurrents, Feb 02). So I'm in. And they have another dozen berths open (ship holds 16). Sounds like a dive group failed to follow through on a commitment.

I have no commercial ties to these folks and I get nothing out of anyone else going on the trip other than company and the chance to meet other scubaboard afficionados.

To get to their site, click here.

To get more info on the special price, click here.

Anyone else interested in joining in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom