Diving - Gaspe, NS, CB or PEI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomTkach

New
Reaction score
If you were traveling solo and only had a couple days to dive and your choice was Gaspe, NS, Cape B or PEI where would you dive and with what dive shop?

I'm touring the East coast for a couple of weeks and would like to park myself for 2 or 3 days somewhere for diving. Internet searching has found one dive shop in the Gaspe, Scuba Tech in Cape B., Black Dolphin Diving & Water Sports in Charlottetown PEI and nothing yet in Nova Scotia.

Luv wreck diving the Great Lakes and cold water marine life in B.C.

I'm traveling light - pack plus reg, computer, fins and mask so I'll be renting. I'll also need to either go when a dive shop is orgainzing a rec dive or find/hire a buddy.

Any help appreciated!

I'll second the recommendation for Torpedo Rays.... good people, lots of folks to get out and dive with you.

I've never been diving in PEI but I'm told that if you like sandbars.... then it's the spot for you.

www.skipperdavescharters.com

David Gray runs a great dive charter operation out of Sambro, NS (near Halifax/Dartmouth) ... he does a lot of TRays charters, plus his own. He should have a schedule posted on his site.... he's good about throwing dives together for people through the week so long as he's not out fishing.

safe diving

chris

Back
Top Bottom