Cressi Flight Control System?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with this Cressi Sub J 107 BCD

I'm looking for something that I can take on trips but don't like those back floatation devices. I'm not familiar with this brand or their FCS system.

I have an earlier generation of this BC. It has been reliable and does pack well for travel. I really don't have any complaints with the BC, but the regs...don't get me started!!!

This is going to be a personal preference thread. I don't own one but a DB of mine does and he isn't thrilled with it, and there is no way you could give me one. Feels cheap, looks cheap and I don't care for the controls.

If you had bought it, you could have played at Hungry Hippos – well, that's what the controls look like to me!

Mark

I didn't care for the wide straps and the rubbery covering they put on the pockets. Flight control..to each his own.

beleive me it seems nice but can be a b^%^^ , its big, bulky and cumbersome. not to mention your tank tends to shift from side to side. just my .02

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom