Summer dive trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Well, I have all my summer dive trips planned and ready to go. I am on the count down. My grand finale though is one week Liveaboard on the Gulfstream Eagle to Cay Sal. I am so excited about that trip. I did a 4 day Bahama trip with them in March and it was awesome. Actually that won't be my last trip of the summer as I do have Labor Day plans, but what a summer Cozumel in July and Cay Sal in August. Can't wait.

Sounds like great plans Cindy! I am jealous! :D Have tons of fun as usual!

Sandy

great plans....I'm jealous too. Cozumel, huh? I dove Cozumel last July. My first time down there and my first time drift diving. Wanna go back SOON. Of course it was wonderful.....made a new friend. He was with another "Group"..er!

I'll try to attach the pic that my husband took. This is all new to me so I may not get it to download - it may be too big.

Have great trips! The only one I have planned for this summer is Coco View Resort - Roatan in July. Can't wait... :yea:

The pic is 241035 bytes so it was too big. Too bad - cool shot of me and a huge black grouper on Paso del Cedral. He dwarfed me.

:magnify:

If you meet him, tell him he's famous here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Sounds like a fish I would like to meet. If I do I will definitely take his pic too! Thanks. Your trip sounds great also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom