Photo Log 7/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice pictures. I have been dry for too long, but just broke a tooth so it looks like I will remain dry for a while. I think my wetsuit shrinks between diving days. Must be the weather here (lol). I like Turtle Canyons, one of the better dives IMO. Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics Lisa, tough life on the islands eh? SP split fins in yellow? Yummy. :wink:

ch0ppersrule:
nice pictures. I have been dry for too long, but just broke a tooth so it looks like I will remain dry for a while. I think my wetsuit shrinks between diving days. Must be the weather here (lol). I like Turtle Canyons, one of the better dives IMO. Thanks for sharing.

I hear ya! I have a pending root canal - I don't even want to think about it.

Yeah, me too. I really like going to Turtle Canyons and today it was more than excellent. You know, I have never seen it this clear and I never knew that there was another reef past the ones we always go it. It was cool looking over there today.
David, Those would not be fins of my choice - unless I wanted to get no where fast :wink:

Nice pics and nice presentation. B&W, colour, infra red or negative view, macro (nice the Turtle head), wide angle, ...
Cool.

Man, what nice viz. And the nudi's are wonderful. Really nice pics all around.

Nice nice, leesa! Thanks!

Hi Lisa,

Love the b&w turtle shot

But come on, tell me the truth it really doesn't rain in paradise does it? :)

Thanks guys - it's on unbelieveable days like that that I wish I had you all with me. Sharing something really special.

Hate to burst your bubble Mark, but it does :bawling:..

In Florida, it never rains. We only have liquid sunshine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom