Looking for NJ Wreck Numbers for Morania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todd,

Not a charter, but a private boat. We run out of Manasquan Inlet, name of the vessel is Wreck Finder

I have sent you a private message.

d

Can someone recomend a boad that a newbie will feel comfortable diving off?
Thanks

I am located in Ocean County. There are a few LDSs and I am trying to decide the one that I will use for my refresher and AOW. I would like one that is open to DIR gear. I do not know at this point if I will go for a BP/Wings etc. but I want one who will not discourage it. I need someone with open eyes.

Thanks

Maybe too far north, but I use Divers Two in Avon. They're don't stock DIR gear, but can get you just about anything, and are pretty helpful. They have a number of instructors who are tech oriented as well and would not discourage a DIR gear configuration.

Originally posted by tbg
Maybe too far north, but I use Divers Two in Avon. They're don't stock DIR gear, but can get you just about anything, and are pretty helpful. They have a number of instructors who are tech oriented as well and would not discourage a DIR gear configuration.

They are not very far. I will look into them.
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom