what anilao resorts rent out double tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
im going to test my new explorer wings as well as my doubles set up soon. i am yet to find a resort in anilao that rents out double tanks? would any of you guys know of a good resort?

Spoon:
im going to test my new explorer wings as well as my doubles set up soon. i am yet to find a resort in anilao that rents out double tanks? would any of you guys know of a good resort?

I dont really know but villa ligaya seems the most likely place

Matthew:
I dont really know but villa ligaya seems the most likely place

cant really go back to villa ligaya which is a philtech resort , seems like they havent forgiven me for trying to sell them back my poseidons:)

Axua:
Try Solana with Joel

solana is horribly expensive. i remember this resort with a sporty name right in front of twin rocks? they used to have twin tanks a long long time ago not sure if they still do,

Spoon:
solana is horribly expensive. i remember this resort with a sporty name right in front of twin rocks? they used to have twin tanks a long long time ago not sure if they still do,

Planet dive? ive seen doubles there but i'm not sure if they are rentals or owned by divers.

Matthew:
Planet dive? ive seen doubles there but i'm not sure if they are rentals or owned by divers.

yup yup thats it planet dive! thanks was thinking of that name for the longest time. they do in fact rent doubles but that was long ago. been there when i was still a non-diver. howe do you rate their facilities compared to aqua v or outrigger? am considering their resort.

paolov:
if you don't have your complete rig yet, rent from Carol na lang and go to any resort you like.

carlo doesnt rent out twin tanks. shes the first person i checked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom