The difference between Nikonos V series?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazyitalian

Registered
Reaction score
I've toyed around with the Nikonos II series for a little bit. Haven't had too much experience with the other models, though. Now I see there are various series for the Nikonos V including (at least) the 200 and 300 series. Can anybody shed any light on the primary differences between the two (or more)? Are they significant or just minor differences? Any light shed would be better than darkness.

crazyitalian:
I've toyed around with the Nikonos II series for a little bit. Haven't had too much experience with the other models, though. Now I see there are various series for the Nikonos V including (at least) the 200 and 300 series. Can anybody shed any light on the primary differences between the two (or more)? Are they significant or just minor differences? Any light shed would be better than darkness.

Call Southern Nikonos and ask them. There's probably no one more knowledgeable than them with regards to Nikonos.

www.southern-nikonos.com

Hey, thanks very much. I'll give them a call. I was beginning to think nobody would ever answer, but you proved me wrong.

crazyitalian,

I second Diver Lori's suggestion, that's who has been servicing my V. Be prepared for a wild conversation with lots of info. Bob is one talkative guy that will fire information at you like a machine gun. I'd be interested in the info as well so if you can post what you find out, including how to tell them apart, it would be appreciated. I think it's serial number ranges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom