why isnt there a sony niche here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i got two sony dsc p10s cybershots. im wondering why there isnt a sony niche here. now im thinking whether i should get the marine packs or invest in another camera?

Spoon:
i got two sony dsc p10s cybershots. im wondering why there isnt a sony niche here. now im thinking whether i should get the marine packs or invest in another camera?

Good question. I have a F828 with an Ikelite housing and am looking forward to using it for the first time in a couple of weeks in Cozumel.

Check the depth rating on the sports pack. Are you wanting to use them for snorkling or diving?

chugmeister:
Good question. I have a F828 with an Ikelite housing and am looking forward to using it for the first time in a couple of weeks in Cozumel.

Check the depth rating on the sports pack. Are you wanting to use them for snorkling or diving?

the marine pack for the sony cybershot is rated to 40 m but i have taken my friends to 50m. guess they have a + tolerance. anyway i plan on using this for diving.

Cecil:
There used to be one, but it got downsized.

talk about majority rules. there must be a reason why the numbers of sony users dropped im quite perplexed..........

I'dlike to see a Sony section again.

would really love to as I just got a sony w7 2 weeks back. and it's going to follow me diving.

I would also want to see Sony niche here.

I bought Sony Cypershot DSC T-33 and marine pack with it. I haven´t used it underwater yet but I looking forward to.

Yes, we DID have a sony forum but it got very little use so it was eliminated in the last updating. We'll consider adding it back if there's enough threads dedicated to Sony's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom