Our own Chris B is published

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Congrats Chris on the photos in September issue of Sport Diver. I love the one on page 51.

Becky

Congrats Chris,
Is that the Photo Annual edition?
Now then if someone is a nice person they would send him a copy as i know he can't get that where he is living....

M

Congratulation. Hmmm, I have not seen the September issue yet will have to check it out.

thanks! look forward to seeing it.

Congrats Chris. I really like Nemo's View on page 64/65. It's like the tentacles are a curious audience leaning forward to peer over the edge and see what you're up to. Fantastic!

Cheers,
Mike

Hey hey, i actually got the issue today as well. Nicely done Chris, two shots! And to answer my own question, yes its the Photo Annual

Mike Veitch:
Hey hey, i actually got the issue today as well. Nicely done Chris, two shots! And to answer my own question, yes its the Photo Annual

thanks Mike, will be on guam in a week, may get to see it there

H2OPhotoPro:
Congrats Chris. I got the issue today.

thank you, humbled I B!

scuba_mike:
Congrats Chris. I really like Nemo's View on page 64/65. It's like the tentacles are a curious audience leaning forward to peer over the edge and see what you're up to. Fantastic!

Cheers,
Mike

I like that name Nemo's View Catchy! hehehe
thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom