DiveMaster Training Recommendations for Spain or Elba (Italy)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LauraCamilla

Reaction score
I'm hoping to do my DiveMaster training in either Spain or on Elba (Italy) this summer.
Does anyone know any good divingschools where i could get a very good training in either place??

And for Spain, since i'm not familiar with the diving there: Can anyone tell me where the good diving is?!

:wink: Love LauraCamilla

Diving in Spain?

I hope this can help: Two nice places!

Islas Medas (L'Estartit - Near Girona). Beautiful dives. Well organized. Several dive centers. You can try Unisub at 972-75.17.68.

Aguilas, near Murcia. Two centers. Nice dives. You can try Club Almadraba at 968-41.96.32.

All phone numbers from Spain. You'll have to add +34 from Maastricht.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy!

If you don't have some days to diving the best is dive in The Medes, becouse is a Natural Park, with a lot of fish and caves
for this the best is start from L'Estartit and it takes you 5 minutes by ship.
Diving Center in L'Estartit
Rey del Mar
you will find this link in our web site www.josepclotas.com, you can find images from this place.

If you are interesting to go there it will be good to make as soon as posible the reservation, becouse is a very nice place and a lot of people from Europe cames for diving here.

Regards from Spain
Josep

Do you happen to speak Italian?

I don't know in Spain, but I think you'll have more than a few problems to go through a tough course such as the DM at Elba if you don't speak the language.

They probably can cope with OW and AOW courses in English or something else, but there is so much theory involved in the DM.

Great, funny course, although not as easy as PADI's detractors would like to make it look.

Hello there and Greetings from Antipodasbuceo

We are a diving school in the lovely coast of costa calida and have courses all year round in Spanish and in English.
iIf you need anymore information just contact me at the following numbers

Andy Egan +34 669 397 113
Dive Center(just ask for Andy or Virgilio)
+34 968 150 220
www.antipodasbuceo.com
email andy@antipodasbuceo.com

Best regards and I hope you find what you need

Andy Egan=-)

Back
Top Bottom