Bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msfreddo

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I need some help...I only dive in warm water on vacation once or twice a year, I am leaving for vacation in 2 weeks..I need a BC in the $250 range, can anyone recommend a decent BC in that range, preferably someone who has one or experience with something in that range..Also, I just bought an Oceanic Alpha 7 SP4 reg. initially for a backup, but I'm considering using as a primary reg. due to time and money constraints..Any feedback..Has anyone used this reg and what are your thoughts??

thank you for your help,

Mike

I don't know if they make em in that range. Sea quest is a good reliable brand and maybe you can check out their cheapest model.

msfreddo,
Check out the Leisurepro.com closeout section for a B/C. If I remember correctly, they have some in that section in your desired price range.

the K

Try to find a Zeagle scout if you can; you'll have to hunt as they've been discontinued, but if you're lucky you'll find someone with a few left, maybe even at a closeout price, which would fit your budget.

Awesome! Since there is so much information and choices out there, this info is really helpful, thank you !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom