If YOU had 25 days to dive in the pinas....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrstein

Reaction score
25 Days to dive overall in the Phillippines where would you go ?? and How would you break it all down.

IE::: Location

Time spent at each location

No liveabroads thu I have no time for that Too late to book ......

All input would be Very much APPRECIATED. As that is How much time I have to dive in the phillipines from Oct 1st to the 25th 2005.

Mrstein

Weather should be getting better by then.

I would go puerto, coron, moalboal, malapascua, bohol. All places are maybe 4 days apiece with coron being only 2 or 3. Spend a coouple days in cebu between moalboal malapascua and bohol so you can dive hilutungan and nalusuan islands. Another plus for these places are that they are diving destinations so you will not have problems with lodging and food. there are a lot of dive sites that are not on the beaten path but it is a production to get there.

Paul

partridge:
Weather should be getting better by then.

I would go puerto, coron, moalboal, malapascua, bohol. All places are maybe 4 days apiece with coron being only 2 or 3. Spend a coouple days in cebu between moalboal malapascua and bohol so you can dive hilutungan and nalusuan islands. Another plus for these places are that they are diving destinations so you will not have problems with lodging and food. there are a lot of dive sites that are not on the beaten path but it is a production to get there.

Paul

as good as it gets!

uwrudi:
Dont miss Apo Island and dumaguete,
just drop me a line if u have further questions

cheers

Rudi

So Rudi,

How is the diving in Apo Island now?
Which resort would you recommend?

Thanks,
Allen

Hmmmm . . .

The consensus on diving the western side of luzon seems to be that the quality of lambanog is going down and your keyboard is a piece of ****. Just teasing :wink: - I really would love to hear more, there must be a lot of undiscovered diving out there!

Back
Top Bottom