Nice/Cannes diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SanzeKuhne

Reaction score
Currently located in Cambridge, as far from the se
Howdy all!

I'm gonna spend Xmas and possibly New Year down in that part of the world, and was wondering if anyone knew of any decent dive centres that I could go to? I remember finding a few on the net last year who seemed good but were closed exactly those dates that I actually wanted to go diving on!!

Any ideas?

SanzeKuhne:
Howdy all!

I'm gonna spend Xmas and possibly New Year down in that part of the world, and was wondering if anyone knew of any decent dive centres that I could go to? I remember finding a few on the net last year who seemed good but were closed exactly those dates that I actually wanted to go diving on!!

Any ideas?
In Cannes, try Plongée-Club de Cannes, in Théoule (west of Cannes in the beautiful Esterel region), try Armand Ferrand. In Nice there is (or used to be) a CIP (Centre international de plongée) that was pretty good, they dove in the Villefranche bay. As for what they do over the christmas/new year's holiday, that's tough to answer. That is the off season for many dive clubs and businesses (except for shops of course). If you dive there at that time of year don't forget your dry suit. Water is in the 12° Centigrade range.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom