Photo Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrea31419

Reaction score
What do you think?
webAndreaWayneScuba01Poster01_8x10.jpg

and...
webCraigScubaPoster5x7.jpg

Very cool - I'll have to "borrow" some ideas :D.

Glad you like them. I didn't realize it's a little more difficult to cut someone out underwater, but I've been enjoying making these. Feel free to borrow. If you come up with something different, I'd like to see them. I'd like to make each of these unique to the diver.

A.

How do u do that in PS...i have PS and want to know how to do that...Help..someone...please!

It's all a layers process...pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Making the cut-outs can be time consuming as well, but the outcome is well worth it.

You make a basic background template and just add or take away from it to make each composite personal to that diver or dive excursion.

i always sucked in photoshop! infinite possibilities. i got to admit you have to be very patient though. you obiously do, good job!

Back
Top Bottom