Best Value Accomodations in Sabang Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
I will be in Sabang Beach for a week Oct. 14- 21st. I`ve read about Big Apple, Capt Greggs and Terraces Garden resort.. I don`t need that much. I know there are many places to stay.Can anyone list some local places that are nice.If the places have websites that would be great. Thanks. Kind regards. :crafty:

Gem,

Another vote for Terraces (now renamed Steps & Gardens) I almost always stay there when i'm in PG. For the price its one of the most pleasant places you can stay.

what type of place are you looking at? you can stay in the mainstream nosier areas or the more private family-type areas?

shugar:
angelene's (spelling?) can be on your list too... it's past atlantis on the way to the point... i think there (were?) fan rooms to be had at 600 a night (about $10)

Jag
Keep them coming! I am single not to many " must haves " . Like a view if possible and on the edge of Sabang so I can walk to town and to dive center or pier in the morning. That actually is my 1 demand. 10 minute walk from hotel to pier...town. Kind regards. Lovin` SB. :crafty:

Hi,
I usually check in at Seashore. Its on the left side of the pier facing the beach. the rooms are A/C rooms good for three and it's around P 1000.00 only even on peak days and you can get a P 100/ discount during oct. it's really close to the resto but really quiet during the evening and has a great view for some cotttages. try it.

if it's got to be cheep just shop around upon arriving.

just opposite of the thai rest. downtown sabang is a kind of artdeco cafe - run by an aussi i guess. he has also a few rooms to rent. and real cheep beer during happy hour

beside triton divers is also a hous (yellowish?) they also rent cheep rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom