Congratulations Spoon!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do what he did, to get the count up, hehehehhehe be like EL Orans , H2Andy (my Idol on posts), and DandyDon and Kyla.....

paolov:
do what he did, to get the count up, hehehehhehe be like EL Orans , H2Andy (my Idol on posts), and DandyDon and Kyla.....

lots of spare time in the office. and by far i aint as bad as dandydon and el orlans:) i just really like posting. super makulit and curiuos ako. regular poster ako sa tech dive and diving medicine and photography lately:)

haha! Ya congrats! I like saying hi to new members too. DandyDon's my personal idol (It's the hat :)).

Hey Spoon, let's see how long before 1000+ Dives! I'll make sure to congratulate you again!

chip104:
haha! Ya congrats! I like saying hi to new members too. DandyDon's my personal idol (It's the hat :)).

Hey Spoon, let's see how long before 1000+ Dives! I'll make sure to congratulate you again!

at the rate i am going i should hit 1000 dives by 2011:)

shugar:
2011 pa??? you're diving almost everyweekend diba? when do you project hitting instructor level? (i'm seeing great instructor potential here)

Jag

nope i used to dive every weekend when i first got certified. it has dropped to every two weeks. thats 6-8 dives every month. its getting expensive to dive every other week thats why im experimenting with unlimited shore dives in many resorts.

also i dont see myself ever hitting the instructor level. i dont plan to teach. most i plan to hit for the recreational level is dm (for the free dives only:) ) as for tech just tech 1 and cave 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom