anyone been to dive and trek resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
im headed there with my buds this saturday. chose it because of the good shore diving and relative ease of the site (easy navigation) in front of the resort. going to with three of my buds and going to have a photo shoot with our new toys. any of you guys been here and can comment on resort and service? they gave me a pretty good rate for unlimited shore diving:)

yes Dive n trek is also a "home base" for me as well.

You'll get fat if you don't watch your food intake there.

school of jacks at 5ft on the south pier.

favorite spot, Batcave at 80 -90ft. if you're lucky you can chance on the growing grouper near batcave.

lots and lots of Giant Clams, several at 1m in width.

watch out of very makulit fishes at sandy area by north pier.

anything else you need to know about DT?

Very friendly staff at Dive n Trek.

paolov:
yes Dive n trek is also a "home base" for me as well.

You'll get fat if you don't watch your food intake there.

school of jacks at 5ft on the south pier.

favorite spot, Batcave at 80 -90ft. if you're lucky you can chance on the growing grouper near batcave.

lots and lots of Giant Clams, several at 1m in width.

watch out of very makulit fishes at sandy area by north pier.

anything else you need to know about DT?

Very friendly staff at Dive n Trek.

do you have the dive sites mapped? i wanna check them out. il be doing 4-5 dives and want to explore most of the area.

Hi Spoon, when you say unlimited, they don't charge you for airfills? Is it like a bottomless tea? Seriously, this is one of the resorts I was looking at visiting by year's end.

greatwolf:
Hi Spoon, when you say unlimited, they don't charge you for airfills? Is it like a bottomless tea? Seriously, this is one of the resorts I was looking at visiting by year's end.

you can have unlimited tank dives. get as much tanks as you want provided you do it from their resort. planning on doing 5 dives if my body will permit me.

clgsamson:
there is no such thing as unlimited. It is just a marketing/advertising ploy.
You can only dive so much.

i know its kinda exaggerated but if i wanted to do 10 whos going to stop me? :D frankly im dead beat after 5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom