Congrats to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Iris! For getting her scuba diving equipment this weekend! So now you can update your equipment in the other thread!

I'll be looking forward to our dives. You'll be the most fashionable diver out there with your matching outfit...heheh :fro:

Will Iris join the SB Dive-o-rama? how about the AOW training?

chip104:
Iris! For getting her scuba diving equ/ipment this weekend! So now you can update your equipment in the other thread!

I'll be looking forward to our dives. You'll be the most fashionable diver out there with your matching outfit...heheh :fro:

thanks, chip! so excited to model the gear na nga e. can't wait for our next dive...
hi paolo, can i answer you this friday na lang po? sowi...

iris_baula:
thanks, chip! so excited to model the gear na nga e. can't wait for our next dive...
hi paolo, can i answer you this friday na lang po? sowi...

sure. if you want we can do fun dives before (if you decide to join the SB AOW on 23rd)

i would be in portulano 10-11, 17-18, 23-25

generic as can be... bought the gear from nautilus. it's a pretty good deal naman daw: full suit (blue water), booties (orca), fins, mask and snorkel (have to check what brand they are) for P7500... no reg or bcd yet. too heavy (and expensive) so rent na lang muna.

guys, see you on 24 and 25 (hopefully). candy will confirm our booking on wednesday pa. there'll be 8 of us.

Back
Top Bottom