Aerial Photos of Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Just flew in yesterday and I was able to get a few nice pictures - thought I'd share.

Check August 29th
Nice Lisa, I like the labels...rain...Arizona Memorial, cute.

lol...just wanted to show you that it does rain in paradise...a bit somewhere on lots of days :wink:

What are you doing taking a vacation from your vacation anyway? :wink:

When family calls, we have to leave our Rock. My in laws celebrated their 50th anniversary, so we flew over.

Nice, glad to hear it was for a happy reason, my folk's 50th is coming up next year.
I hope to do something nice for them. Was thinking of a Napa Valley wine train dinner excursion.

That sounds fun, got a link?

Their party was fun and we also got to see their new home - they have a beautiful view

Nice pictures. I never thought of taking pictures out the window before. Now I will have to remember that for my trip in Nov (to the Mainland) and Dec (to Maui). Thanks for sharing- and especially labeling. Very nice. See ya Monday at the get together.

Melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom