Tulamben, Lembeh, and Oahu Gallery up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could you check your link? when clicked I land in your indonesia gallery. At the site it says the hawaii gallery is not available. But what I saw looked good :D

justleesa:
Could you check your link? when clicked I land in your indonesia gallery. At the site it says the hawaii gallery is not available. But what I saw looked good :D

I lumped all the pictures together into the Indonesian gallery so far, I'll split it out later.

Corby
Pictures look great. Did the Nudi - Orange and White give Maurie the "Hook Em Horns" with it's antenna? The picture of the two Trigger's is awesome. The closer one with it's teeth showing looks like "Back off buddy". The picture of the the Atlantis submarine would have been better if you could have gotten Maurie to do a "Titanic" pose on the rails on top. :D

Will talk with you when I get back in town.

Dan

AggieDad:
Corby
Pictures look great. Did the Nudi - Orange and White give Maurie the "Hook Em Horns" with it's antenna? The picture of the two Trigger's is awesome. The closer one with it's teeth showing looks like "Back off buddy". The picture of the the Atlantis submarine would have been better if you could have gotten Maurie to do a "Titanic" pose on the rails on top. :D

Will talk with you when I get back in town.

Dan

That is so funny Dan. When I heard the sub coming through, I started trying to get a picture. In the meantime, Maurie was watching a turtle and was completely clueless that the sub was on a collision course with her. The captain even started beeping his horn. Who would have thought that a sub would have a horn! Finally, I had to swim out to get her and you should have seen her face when I turned her around to see the sub :11: It was a classic. I don't think she'll ever get on a sub again, without flashbacks.

Regarding the nudies, haven't you seen that all of them are look like they are doing the hookem sign with their antennae?

Back
Top Bottom