Diving Sept 10th - dont miss this one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann:

You've got me teaching an open water class for your friends and then you're off to dive with Jenny, Mick, etc. on the SS Minnow the same day! That's not fair!!! Just kidding. Have a great time.

Doug

Ann,
I'd love to go but I have a date with a big buck on the 10th.(archery season starts here in georgia) I am looking for a dive on the 24th or 25th.
Chris

Hello all from Canada! :D
Canadian heading south again, I'm flying into Miami on September 13, hanging 'till the 15th then hopping over to Nassau - anyone know of any shore/boat dives on the 13, 14 or early on the 15th that I might get in on. Just hoping to get wet & Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or further up or down the coast works for me. Would enjoy getting to know some locals as this is becomming somewhat "habit forming" - was down in May & planning it for next year already!
Look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me out, Cheers!

PS- there could be room in the condo if anyone's interested in a week (Sept 16-23) in Nassau

Im in for either date.... you know me, I say dive em both!

Gosh dont tempt me to call in sick for a week! This working stuff is really interferring with my diving. Anyway why not come down and join us a little earlier than you expected. Come join us in Jupiter on Sat. It is better than the Bahamas!

cow_boy2:
Hello all from Canada! :D
Canadian heading south again, I'm flying into Miami on September 13, hanging 'till the 15th then hopping over to Nassau - anyone know of any shore/boat dives on the 13, 14 or early on the 15th that I might get in on. Just hoping to get wet & Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or further up or down the coast works for me. Would enjoy getting to know some locals as this is becomming somewhat "habit forming" - was down in May & planning it for next year already!
Look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me out, Cheers!

PS- there could be room in the condo if anyone's interested in a week (Sept 16-23) in Nassau

dive4funOften:
Gosh dont tempt me to call in sick for a week! This working stuff is really interferring with my diving. Anyway why not come down and join us a little earlier than you expected. Come join us in Jupiter on Sat. It is better than the Bahamas!

Yes, :snorkel: Enjoy Life Fully! Beyond that work becomes a necessity......I'm a new diver but looking to make it an addiction....
I'd loved to join you on the Sat but can't swing off work...see there it is again, interfering.....I'll be back........ thinking "Road Trip" through the Keys next year - I'll be looking for a buddie then too.

How about those dates in the midweek, Sept the 13-15, any takers for showing a Northern neighbour the bottom? (without using cement shoes) - Shore dives work - just point to the shore & I'll be there!

cow_boy2:

Yes, :snorkel: Enjoy Life Fully! Beyond that work becomes a necessity......I'm a new diver but looking to make it an addiction....
I'd loved to join you on the Sat but can't swing off work...see there it is again, interfering.....I'll be back........ thinking "Road Trip" through the Keys next year - I'll be looking for a buddie then too.

How about those dates in the midweek, Sept the 13-15, any takers for showing a Northern neighbour the bottom? (without using cement shoes) - Shore dives work - just point to the shore & I'll be there!
I might be up for some mid-week diving

I would love to but am already playing hookie on the 14th to get full-face communications instructor certified - Don't tell my boss! Leaving on the 17th for a cruise so I have to try to be on best behavior. Sorry Cow Boy2! Someone will step up and dive with you!

Annoying how work interferes with diving but I would be up for an evening beach dive on the 15th at my house if you are interested.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom