My 1st uploaded C5050 movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I finally figured out how to post one of these things to my gallery. This is a clip I call "Flounder Surprise". It takes up a chunk of space in the gallery so it may only be there for a limited time - if you don't see it here, you'll know why :D.

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/500/cut.mpeg

Very cool.... I was thinking we'd see some crab action, too! I didn't know we could upload video. I'll have to remember that!

thats great quality what kinda camera do you use? i realy wanna get a underwater camera looks like it would be great fun. i seen a big flounder like that today when i was diving :)

I've got an Olympus C5050z. It's a still digital that can take short low quality movies.

Dee:
Very cool.... I was thinking we'd see some crab action, too! I didn't know we could upload video. I'll have to remember that!
File size was limited for upload so I cut to the flounder part. If you want to see the crab part I can cut and upload that. I've got some footage of some grey snapper too. I'll eventually swap out the clips and post some more.

SeaYoda:
File size was limited for upload so I cut to the flounder part. If you want too see the crab part I can cut and upload that. I've got some footage of some grey snapper too. I'll eventually swap out the clips and post some more.

I cannot believe you let the dinner get away like that. :wink: That was petty good.

f3nikon:
I cannot believe you let the dinner get away like that. :wink: ...
:lol:
I'm always telling SuPrBuGmAn to put down the spear and pick up the camera - maybe I should reverse things for myself :D.

Hey SeaYoda,

That's a cool bit of video and you have inspired me to try a bit of editing on a video I have. Can you say how you uploaded it into the gallery b/c I've tried twice and it doesn't appear to have worked.

Thanks heaps,
mel

Mel.B:
...Can you say how you uploaded it into the gallery b/c I've tried twice and it doesn't appear to have worked...
The file has to be less than 4000kb to upload. I tried to upload some of my clips before and they were too large. I found a program that I could cut the file down and convert it from .mov to .mpeg file type. Here's the link to the free version of the software :

http://www.aone-video.com/mov.htm

If I continue to like the results, I may fork out the $23 for the full version.

Back
Top Bottom