Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brand0n

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
looking for a dive buddy around the bay of islands corner brook area, im new to diving have ow and im going for advanced open water now.

I may be interested around Xmas time Brandon. My girlfriend is from corner brook so I'll definitely be over that way sometime during the holidays. How is the diving on the West coast. I've never dived that side of the island. Do you do most of your diving down the the Bay? I'm also curious about diving in Gros Morne too.

Hey iv never been diving in gros morne but id defintly be up for it. yeah i mostly do my diving down the bay around lark harbour york harbour some realy clean water and a few recks around to :) at only 80 feet of water xmas time id say ill need a dry suit to dive that time of year wont i? hah im usin a 6.5 wetsuit now im sure i could get a drysuit rental tho. defintly let me know when your comen we can go out for a dive or two

I'd never survive in a 6.5mm now, let alone December. I was home last summer, did a few dives and decided that it was either a DS or give up diving in NL. As soon as we got deeper than 10m it was unbearable. It was expensive but at least now I'll be warm.

I'll add you to my buddies list and maybe I"ll be in touch later on in the year. I'd love to have someone show me around the local dive sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom