This is getting fun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey no worries SeaYoda!

That's a cool clip :) How did you put the music on...I'm going to have to find some for my seals.

mel

Pretty cool, I always forget about the damned video feature on my camera. I need to start remembering this stuff. Could make for a cool succession of clips going to some funky music :D

Mel.B:
... How did you put the music on...
In the top section of the movie maker (where you input the video) there is a line to input audio. The program accepts only certain types of files - I went on the web and found some .wav files and imported one. The file was short so I copied and pasted until I filled up the entire clip with music. It looks like you can have several tracks - I muted the "Darth Vader" bubble sound track that was on the original clip from the camera, that left just the music. I'm still hunting and pecking with what the program can do but that's what I did this time.

SuPrBuGmAn:
... I need to start remembering this stuff. ...
We have an opportunity to practice tomorrow :D.

Thanks!! I'm glad to know you can add music and get rid of the bubble sounds. I've got to get time to play with this one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom