New Yahoo group for Philippine Dive Industry Professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This forum is intended for any and all persons who make their living in the Philippines Dive Industry. This will include, (but is not limited to): Dive Educators, Dive Resorts and Hotels , Liveaboard Operators , Dive Shop Owners, Equipment Importers and Distributors, Dive Tour Organizers, and Diving Doctors. Dive Masters are also welcome but should show proof of active involvement in the industry.

link:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PDIF/?yguid=66825130

Twomixdiver:
This forum is intended for any and all persons who make their living in the Philippines Dive Industry. This will include, (but is not limited to): Dive Educators, Dive Resorts and Hotels , Liveaboard Operators , Dive Shop Owners, Equipment Importers and Distributors, Dive Tour Organizers, and Diving Doctors. Dive Masters are also welcome but should show proof of active involvement in the industry.

link:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PDIF/?yguid=66825130

do they get a decoder ring and secret handshake for joining?

pakman:
do they get a decoder ring and secret handshake for joining?
No..... But the forum is intended to help promote the Philippines as a diving destination. Even now, we have several foreign tour organizers who have signed in.

It would be cool if you guys can help by getting the word out. thanks!

Safe Diving!

Twomixdiver:
No..... But the forum is intended to help promote the Philippines as a diving destination. Even now, we have several foreign tour organizers who have signed in.

It would be cool if you guys can help by getting the word out. thanks!

Safe Diving!

Sayang! I really wanted the decoder ring...it would have helped me on my quest for world domination.

chip104:
Sayang! I really wanted the decoder ring...it would have helped me on my quest for world domination.
You'll get farther with a sidekick named Pinky...

paolov:
Pinky ? Pinky Webb?:dance_2:
Pinky & The Brain was a cartoon in the US about 10 years ago that featured two mutated mice. As the theme song went, "One is a genius, the other's insane." Each episode was about Brain's plans to "Take over the world!" with the aid of his sidekick Pinky.

While there were numerous humorous pieces of this cartoon, the funniest were always when Brain would say: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" and Pinky would respond with something totally off the wall. Almost always related to American pop culture though.

/hijack

At least it's free bumps :D

Back
Top Bottom