why not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mystery

Reaction score
recently i had a stent put in.. dr says i am as good as new..everyone else says i cant didve anymore. so which is it?

I had one installed eight years ago. Started diving 3 years ago.
Have 113 dives logged so far.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get to the gym and start working out. This is another story.

PM me if you would like more info.

Joe

The sternum rewiring is the part that takes the longest to heal. Be careful of lifting alot of weight, you dont want to re-crack the bones and have a nonunion. I would say go by doctor's advice, especially if he is a diver. Did he specifically say diving is ok? As stated by D B also I would call DAN for further medical advice, that's what they are there for!

it wasnt open heart-- just a stent..lucky me! but i will double check with him. just the idea of not diving any more is sooooo depressing

mystery:
recently i had a stent put in.. dr says i am as good as new..everyone else says i cant didve anymore. so which is it?

The guy with the 185,000 dollar education trained in the human body. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom