FredT Gear Backplates and Stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FredT

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The MS gulf coast took the major hit from Katrina, including my place. The Goldinc contact address is expected to be down for at least the next 6-12 weeks until power is restored into the area. If you need information or parts please PM me here or on Spearboard. It may be a bit to get an answer as I am borrowing other peoples 'puters and access points as available.

All my family survived, but we'll be out of the area for a while.

FT

Sorry to hear that you are shut down, Fred, but glad to hear that everyone is safe!!!

If there is anything I can do to help you out, feel free to PM me.

Scott

Fred,

Please let us know what we can do to help. If there is ANYTHING that you need, please ask....a place to stay, money or supplies, volunteers for a cleaning crew...whatever you need.

Fred,

I was very happy to hear you and Jeane were ok. I assume the rest of the family are good as well. Take care and be careful when you go back. Let us all know how we can help if at all.

Fred - Its been a long time since the old Scuba World days but I still have interests on the MS Coast. I look at the clips on WLOX web page over and over and just sit in horror. I'm glad your family is OK, same as mine. Now there are just those pieces to pick up and starting over to do. Hang in there man!

Fred,

I have been trying to reach you via PMs here on the board but I haven't heard back from you.

I know things are very hectic for you right now. I'm just wondering if you got my messages. I might be having problems with PMs...I haven't heard back from several other folks as well.

Stephen

I believe the first part of your order shipped before the storm, but I will have to check the records when I can get back to the house for a visit and damage assessment this weekend.

I still don't have a working outbound e-mail address.

Back
Top Bottom