Shore dive-The Jacks:9/10 @9AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
For those on a limited budget (me, for now anyway) several of us are planning a morning shore dive at the Jacks at Dania Beach. We'll meet at the Dania Beach Pier parking lot at 9AM.
The people that have shown interest so far are Scuba Jenny, JoeAmit and myself. This will be my first dive on the Jacks and am looking forward to it.
Hope to see other SE SB'rs there.

Chuck

MikeJacobs:
lol you don't have to be on a budget to dive the jacks!!!

Ah, you are correct sir.....I should have referenced it in regard to the planned boat dive on the same day not having started my planned term as an indentured servant.
I WILL dive the Jacks proudly flying the omnipresent dive flag high.

KB, hope you can drop by.

Chuck

SmokeAire:
For those on a limited budget (me, for now anyway) several of us are planning a morning shore dive at the Jacks at Dania Beach. We'll meet at the Dania Beach Pier parking lot at 9AM.
The people that have shown interest so far are Scuba Jenny, JoeAmit and myself. This will be my first dive on the Jacks and am looking forward to it.

Chuck

hmmmm a beach dive is in my budget - let me check with my other personalities

blondey:
hmmmm a beach dive is in my budget - let me check with my other personalities

Bring them along. The more the merrier.:D

Oh the temptation... I have to be in South Beach by noon... hmmm??? Can I get a dive in and still make it to meet the class in time????

I'll have to think hard about this one.

Al

SmokeAire:

Chuck
Heya Chuck! first dive on the Jacks, first dive since you moved? :11: Sheesh, you need to get wet! Sounds like a good time....wish I lived a li'l closer to the beach. Hope ya'll have fun!

I would love to join in, but I'm going to be topside bound for a week from Friday :crying2:

Scuba_Dad:
Oh the temptation... I have to be in South Beach by noon... hmmm??? Can I get a dive in and still make it to meet the class in time????

I'll have to think hard about this one.

Al

You can do it as long as we are in the water by 9:30 am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom