Photos Fr Tenggol Island, Malaysia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Members & Divers!

Here are some of the photos I took, during our recent trip to Tenggol Island, Malaysia!

img60816pc.jpg

img61178re.jpg

img60763jw.jpg

img61381rs.jpg

img61445lm.jpg

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Nice shots Ed!!
Came back from Mabul ans Sipadan. I am still working on the pictures. I didn't see so many kind of small nudis. Not that there are no. I am very bad looking for such for small critters.

Nice pics. My favorites are #3 and the shrimp. Thanks for posting.

Hi Stefano!

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to the photos, you took during your trip to Borneo! Mabul is consider one of the macro havens. There are plenty of nudis! Anyway, I'm sure you enjoyed the trip! :)

Thanks for visiting Malaysia & Hope to see you again soon!

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Hi Stefano!
Anyway, I'm sure you enjoyed the trip! :)

Hi Ed.
I did not enjoy diving in Malaysia. I LOVE IT!!!! Especially Sipadan. At Mabul we did only the night dive and visibility was really not great. We found however some nice critters. Could not get however those nice nudi you had.

Ciao

Good job, slug #4 is nice and sharp which DSLR camera did you use? I second the comment on the shrimp.

Dive Safe

Ed_Dman:
Hi Fellow Members & Divers!

Here are some of the photos I took, during our recent trip to Tenggol Island, Malaysia!

Ed.

once again fantastic pics ed, i hope i get your luck someday. you using any special lenses or strobes?

Stefano - Well! At least you enjoyed your trip to Sipadan! I enjoy looking for nudis, I'm more of a macro lover! :)

f3nikon - I don't own a DSLR, mine was a Canon Ixus500, until it got flooded! :pity_part
As for those pictures, they were all taken by Canon S40 (old model), which I borrowed from a buddy. :)

Spoon - I'm using the 10Bar Macro lens & Epoque ES150DS Strobe! You don't need my luck! All you have to do is, search & you shall find! :D

Ed.

Looking for a new camera now! Anybody wanna sponsor me, one? :giveusahu

Ed_Dman:
Spoon - I'm using the 10Bar Macro lens & Epoque ES150DS Strobe! You don't need my luck! All you have to do is, search & you shall find! :D

ive got all the luck finding good macro creatures to shoot, its the pics im worried about:)

Back
Top Bottom