Lower Keys Conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get_tanked

Reaction score
Hello, Conch Divers! This Saturday, my wife and I are coming down to Key West for a week. I'm hoping to get some diving in while there, may even head up to Largo to do the SG - I was just wondering if any of you can tell me what the conditions are like with the recent hurricane activity. I'll diving in Key West, and probably Looe Key as well, if possible.

Thanks!

Bill

I dove thursday with my wife from our boat and noted the following
pickles reef 75ft viz blue water
conch reef 50 ft viz blue-green
davis ledge 30 ft viz greeeeeen
2 reef sharks eagle rays flat seas strong sun pod of 6 dolphins coming home
winds look stronger this week

The conditions were great yesterday afternoon. No current, vis was 60+, and no
seas. Couldn't have ordered a better day if I had tried. Sure hope these conditions hold for you when you get here.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

get_tanked:
Hello, Conch Divers! This Saturday, my wife and I are coming down to Key West for a week. I'm hoping to get some diving in while there, may even head up to Largo to do the SG - I was just wondering if any of you can tell me what the conditions are like with the recent hurricane activity. I'll diving in Key West, and probably Looe Key as well, if possible.

Thanks!

Bill

Bill,

My wife and I are coming to Key West in January. Who are you diving with? We're just setting up plans now, so I'm looking for an outfit to hook up with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom