Morrison Springs looks to be EXTREMELY clear this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to dive it Sat or Sunday though. Saturday morning usually gets you the spring with less people. Sunday morning looks to have even lower waters though.

I dunno how long the low water will hold out so I want to hit it while its prime :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to dive it Sat or Sunday though. Saturday morning usually gets you the spring with less people. Sunday morning looks to have even lower waters though.

I dunno how long the low water will hold out so I want to hit it while its prime :D

Hey BuGmAn you want to go to Blue Water this saturday (9-10-05)? Some friends and I are planning on diving there saturday since the fuel situation is much better here.

I dove Blue Water last Sat. for the first time. It was an interesting experience. It was a little colder than I expected. The Thermocline was around 30'-35'. I dove with rsanders off the board. We saw little fish on the first dive at depth (most of them were hanging out around the docks).

av8er23:
I dove Blue Water last Sat. for the first time. It was an interesting experience. It was a little colder than I expected. The Thermocline was around 30'-35'. I dove with rsanders off the board. We saw little fish on the first dive at depth (most of them were hanging out around the docks).

How was the viz last Sat.? I dove it a few weeks ago and it was about 30'.

NUTTZ:
Hey BuGmAn you want to go to Blue Water this saturday (9-10-05)? Some friends and I are planning on diving there saturday since the fuel situation is much better here.

Originally, I did want to head out to ABWA, but with the water levels predicted to be so low - I want to take advantage of a clear Morrison while its available.

I do want to get out to ABWA one of these days though.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Originally, I did want to head out to ABWA, but with the water levels predicted to be so low - I want to take advantage of a clear Morrison while its available.

I do want to get out to ABWA one of these days though.

I don't blame you at all. I hope the viz stays good there for a while. I am coming down there next weekend and would like to dive Morrison and Cypress.

Next weekend a bunch of us are gonna drive a bit further East to Merrits Mill Pond to float around a bit. I think I'm gonna camp out in the area if you want to dive Morrison or Cypress on Sunday though... I'll have the Jellyfish with me if Cypress ends up being the dive of choice. If the water levels are still low then, maybe we can kill a half a tank at Becton as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom