East Timor: Sept. 7 - Slipper, Camo-crabs and a Parrothead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calypsonick

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
P9078655.jpg

P9078641.jpg

P9078618.jpg

P9078646a.jpg

awesome those are fantastic pictures. love how you got close to that fish. I wish my camera had lenses that could do that.

Those crabs are awsome!

WOW....you've got beautiful crabs! :D :11ztongue

That is a funky looking crab! But look at the size of that slipper! do you have the same rule there? you can catch them in months with an R?

That last shot of the soft coral and the crab is fabulous!!

Spoon - it's not the camera, it's the person behind the lens. Your A95 is perfectly capable of capturing a shot like that (you may be limited with your lighting, but you can still get a lovely portrait) - you'll likely have to work on a combination of approach and a little zoom.

alcina:
Spoon - it's not the camera, it's the person behind the lens. Your A95 is perfectly capable of capturing a shot like that (you may be limited with your lighting, but you can still get a lovely portrait) - you'll likely have to work on a combination of approach and a little zoom.

thanks will certainly give it a try this weekend. il have pics by then.

Love the Crabs.
I could never get so close to perrot fish. When approching they always turn and show me the tail...

Really nice shots.

Azotomix:
Love the Crabs.
I could never get so close to perrot fish. When approching they always turn and show me the tail...

Really nice shots.

i know what you mean!

Back
Top Bottom