Ginnie or Blue Grotto Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to do a weekday or weekend trip to either location let me know. I need to burn off 2 vacation days by the end of Sept. I'm really looking to get to out during the week for the low crowd value especially at Ginnie for some practice. Grotto is fine anytime. I'm even up for Devils Den but would really like to do that on a week day.

eandiver:
Anyone who wants to do a weekday or weekend trip to either location let me know. I need to burn off 2 vacation days by the end of Sept. I'm really looking to get to out during the week for the low crowd value especially at Ginnie for some practice. Grotto is fine anytime. I'm even up for Devils Den but would really like to do that on a week day.

If you need a buddy during the week at EITHER place (I have a pass to Ginnie btw) Let me know !!!
I can probably worm my way down there during the week ...

Let me know!!!

Thanks

(Contact information:)

Jean Nelson
Dive Outpost
Luraville , Florida
1-386-776-1449

You are promiscuous as heck with your dive buddies!

It was great to see you on Saturday, a privilege as always. Amazing how you can ID me by my tanks alone :)

I have half a plan to do a Ginnie/LR/Telford circuit next week so I may get to see you at DO.

Etc, etc.
Peter

jeandiver:
If you need a buddy during the week at EITHER place (I have a pass to Ginnie btw) Let me know !!!
I can probably worm my way down there during the week ...

Let me know!!!

Thanks

(Contact information:)

Jean Nelson
Dive Outpost
Luraville , Florida
1-386-776-1449

Thanks! I'll be in touch.

Mark,
I'd like to do Ginnie on the 24th or 25th. Let me know how your schedule looks.
Chris

Itote:
Mark,
I'd like to do Ginnie on the 24th or 25th. Let me know how your schedule looks.
Chris

Yeah man! I'm off those days so it sounds good. Your choice. Are you going to be driving down from Ga or up from Polk?

Down from Ga. I gotta get wet. The only thing thats keeping me sane here is the weather is absolutely beautiful for riding my bike, and bow season finally started. No deer to report yet, but my Dad has been smashing the hogs. You need to come up and go hunting with me.
Chris

Sounds like a plan......I had also thought about riding the bike up there one weekend plus I still have my Iron Butt ride to do. St.Pete to South of the Border and back in 24 hrs.

Ahh, the Carolinas are beautiful in the fall. Let me know when your gonna make that one and I'm there. After all, you come right by my exit.
Chris

I'm going to do the saddle sore 1000 in the spring and that's a head down go for it ride.
I wanted to ride the bike up to NC this fall but with my job change I'll have to wait til next year. Let the wife and daughter take the car and go I 95/I 26 and I run up US 441. 750 miles to Burnsville, takes me about 12 hours. done it a couple of times. Need to get back to Asheboro (where I'm from originally) cause the Uwharries are just as good in the fall.

So we have you, Jean and me going Saturday. Anyone else? Kathy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom